Cancer society of New Zealand
At a local level, the Cancer Society and trained volunteers provide confidential information and support for people affected by cancer. The Cancer Society's goal is to reduce the number of people who develop cancer and ensure the best possible quality of life for people with cancer.
Visit www.cancernz.org.nz to find out more.
New Zealand Continence Association
The NZ Continence Association is a multi-disciplinary body that actively facilitates continence promotion throughout New Zealand.
0800 FREEPHONE HELPLINE
The Association has an 0800 Freephone Helpline (0800 650 659). Callers to the helpline are posted information on seven subjects of incontinence and are referred to continence services in the area in which they live.
Visit www.continence.org.nz to find out more.
Fertility New Zealand
(formerly NEW ZEALAND INFERTILITY SOCIETY)
Fertility NZ is a voluntary organisation established to:
- Support those couples experiencing infertility through groups led by trained facilitators.
- Educate people about infertility.
- Seek improvement in the services available for the infertile.
- Advocate on behalf of the infertile couple.
- Provide information on all aspects of infertility.
- Guide people to other sources or services of information and treatment for infertility.
Visit www.infertilitynz.org.nz to find out more.
Osteoporosis New Zealand
Osteoporosis New Zealand is a national organisation established to reduce the incidence of osteoporosis in New Zealand. It has been formed to raise awareness and knowledge of osteoporosis and to provide a national "voice" for those with osteoporosis and those at risk.
Visit www.bones.org.nz to find out more.